Table of Contents
Sales funnels are crucial for effectively selling products and services through a website. In this article, we will explore how to create a 3-step Divi sales funnel using a free plugin called CartFlows. Divi, the most popular WordPress theme, offers a wide range of features and elements to build sales funnels for any type of business.
Why Use Sales Funnel Tools?
Sales funnel tools, like Divi and CartFlows, are essential for capturing leads, improving conversions, and increasing profits. These tools simplify the process of creating effective sales funnels and make it easier for anyone to start and grow an online business.
Step 1: Installation and Setup
To begin building your sales funnel, you will need to install the Funnel Builder plugin by CartFlows. This plugin integrates seamlessly with Divi and provides a user-friendly interface for creating sales funnels.
- Search for “Funnel Builder by CartFlows” in the WordPress plugins area and install it.
- Run the setup wizard that appears after installation to install the necessary plugins and configure CartFlows for Divi.
- Choose Divi as your page builder from the list of options.
- Optionally, select the free CartFlows training course to enhance your knowledge.
Step 2: Creating a Flow
Once the setup is complete, you can start building your sales funnel by creating a flow. A flow consists of multiple steps, such as a landing page, checkout page, thank you page, etc.
- Go to the “Flows” menu in the WordPress dashboard and select “Add New.”
- Choose a template from the available options or create your own.
- Select the type of step you want to build, such as Landing, Checkout, Upsell, Downsell, Thank You, or Optin.
- Edit the step and add more steps as needed.
- Customize the templates using the Divi Builder or create your own templates.
Step 3: Setting Up Optin Form
To capture leads and build your email list, you can add an optin form to your sales funnel. Connect your optin form to a WooCommerce product to offer a lead magnet or freebie.
- Create a WooCommerce product and set the price to 0.
- Upload the file or content you want to offer as a lead magnet.
- Add descriptions and images to enhance the product listing.
- In the flow editor, select the optin step and choose the product you created.
- Customize the optin form settings, design, and scripts as needed.
Step 4: Adding Checkout Page
To enable customers to make purchases, you can add a checkout page to your sales funnel. This page will display the selected product and collect payment details.
- Add a checkout step to your flow using the flow editor.
- Choose an existing product or create a new one from the Flow editor.
- Customize the checkout page settings, layout, and design.
- Test the checkout process to ensure it functions smoothly.
Step 5: Optimizing and Testing
To improve the performance of your sales funnel, you can optimize and test different elements, such as headlines, colors, images, and overall design.
- Use Divi’s split testing features to test different variations of your sales funnel.
- Duplicate elements you want to test and customize them with different content or design.
- Set your goal, such as increasing optins or conversions.
- Analyze the split testing statistics to determine the most effective elements and make necessary adjustments.
Sales funnels are indispensable for successful online sales. By leveraging tools like Divi and CartFlows, you can create powerful and effective sales funnels that capture leads, improve conversions, and increase profits. With Divi’s extensive features and CartFlows’ user-friendly interface, creating a 3-step sales funnel has never been easier.
To learn more about Divi and CartFlows, visit their official websites:
Start building your sales funnels today and take your online business to new heights!